четверг, 28 ноября 2019 г.

Draw Detailed Line Art Illustrations In 2 Hours











About:

I will draw your  picture of it with a black and white line art technique.


I can also accept custom order



what do you get?

  • you will be able to jpg and png files high resolution
  • unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • High-quality file 


I can provide:

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
  • and more.


Feel free to ask anything.



Thanks.



((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))

No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.

If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The outcome was good, but not exactly what I wanted. It might be me, who missed out on his style.

Seller's Response:

great work!

Seller's Response:

thank you my friend and always happy to help

:

Fantastic! a+!

:

thank you very much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий