вторник, 26 ноября 2019 г.

Create A Delicate Fashion Illustration











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING 



I create digital (digital tablet) and traditional (markers, watercolor) fashion illustrations, delicate and sophisticated, (please, let me know which one you prefer) such as :

  • Clothes
  • Shoes 

  • Bags / Clutches 
  • Accessories
  • Fragrance / Perfume 

  • etc 
 

I offer multiple revisions until you feel completely satisfied with my work, but please provide me with your feedback. 



Thank you for attention!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Reviews


:

awesome design

:

Great experience. Will consider Almoxy for my future work. Thanks

:

Great work!

:

Great job, I will definitely be back!

:

Love love love!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий