вторник, 19 ноября 2019 г.

Make The Cover, Childrens Book Illustration And Layout











About:

Hi there, I'm jia



I'm a Designer and Illustrator. I have over 4 years of experience working as a freelancer. For 2 years I have my own graphic studio and worked with people from around the world.I completed my studies at the State University of Malang, majoring in art and design. I also have completed several books with full illustration one rakai langit. 

 

Work process:

·  You will provided all the information needed for the project.

·  I will sketch the idea and I will send to you. 

·  After you accept the sketch I will start working on the original.

·  After final approval, I will send the final fil

 

Please do not hesitate to communicate and ask questions about the material. I would love to collaborate with you and make something great

 

jiaone

 

Reviews


:

Reliable, Efficient, Great work! Thank you so much.

:

Great Experience!

:

thank you very much! you are the best!

:

I had been looking for an illustrator for my book and had tried just 1 page. Loved what jiaone had done. Full marks for this illustration. I wish the same quality will continue for the rest of the pages of my book. I will post another review after the entire book is done :-)

:

Great work! We love the cover! And we will come back ! Thank you very much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий