среда, 27 ноября 2019 г.

Vector Art, Tracing And Illustration Perfectly











About:

Hello.



If you have a logo / image in JPEG or any other format in Low resolution (pixelated) and you need to print it out on large scale, then worry not. I am here to assist you in vector tracing / digitizing of your logo or any other file.



I always try to maintain best quality in my work.
 you will get unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction.



I also can turn your sketch into a professional and superb LOGO.

You can send me your sketch or drawing or ideas to me then I can design your Logo.



I also can turn your PHOTO into a professional and superb CARTOON CHARACTER.

You can send me your photo or drawing or ideas to me then I can design your Cartoon Character.



You will get,



  • High quality
  • Unlimited revisions


  • High resolution (JPG)
  • Logo Transparency (PNG)

  • Source files (AI,EPS,PSD)
  • Print ready PDF


Please do contact me before placing an order to asses the complexity of the work, I reply almost immediately if I am not asleep.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The designer was very patient and thorough in his work, and delivered ahead of time and to a very high standard!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Look forward to working with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

Fazlyrabby victorized an image out of a tattoo that was very hard to see. I was very surprised of how much detail he was able to keep . I am very happy with the result and I highly recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Look forward to working with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

I hired 3 people and this seller did the best by far!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий