пятница, 29 ноября 2019 г.

Create Children Book Illustration











About:

I will draw cute and attractive children illustrations and deliver in just only one day!!

 I can draw anything you want like short stories, rhymes, website ,games,illustrations, children books , etc.

 Why Me???

  • I will provide you work in vector format.
  • I will provide free revisions.
  • You will get good high quality work over here.
  Please inbox me first to discuss about your work, then i will do your work easily.

 Thank you!! hope you enjoy with my work.

Check out my pakages and then any of them for getting your work fast .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did not follow directions regarding height and width and spelled the banner text wrong both times (even after we asked him to revise).

Seller's Response:

good experience to work with you,,

Seller's Response:

The graphic was not what I looked like ...

Seller's Response:

Satisfactory Experience

Seller's Response:

OK...............




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий