пятница, 29 ноября 2019 г.

Children Book Illustrations For Your Story











About:

Do you looking for : Illustration for your story, or cover or illustration for anything. Here is the right place.

The Illustration will be drawn by your script or description.

The Illustration will be coloured in digitally, but if you need the illustration to be done in watercolour, just mention it.

Illustration will done in A4 (21x30 cm) with 300 dpi Resolution. You can print it well.



thanks for visiting my gig.

sincerely

Reviews


Seller's Response:

damaradhl ALWAYS listens to exactly what I need and delivers a wonderful product Every time. I'm so appreciative of his help and understanding. He is extremely well at communication. I have dealt with many artists on Fiverr and he is top-notch! Thank you Fiverr for helping me to find the perfect artist for my project. I'll be back!

Seller's Response:

lovely1421 are very well with the descriptions and project requirements, very clear and so generous. I love working for love1421

Seller's Response:

The seller was wonderful! I have placed multiple Fiverr orders and this seller is my favorite! My requests were handled timely and with the greatest quality. I will be working with this seller again for all of my illustrations. Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

very good client, very well description, fun and interesting project. Thanks alot

:

They went above and beyond to deliver a fantastic product. Thank you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий