воскресенье, 24 ноября 2019 г.

Illustrate Your Text, Quote Fast In My Hand Lettering Style











About:

I will illustrate any text up to 10 words.  For longer texts, please purchase the required extra!



I love creating lovely lettering images in my style for you to use in different media!



With the purchase of this gig you will get: 



  • Your text, illustrated and colored in the SAME FONT pictured above. 
  • JPEG and transparent PNG copies of your image.
  • The image will be a 2048x2048* px 300 dpi



Notes before purchasing: 



  • Please read the gig package descriptions carefully before ordering!
  • This is a hand-drawn gig. The unique look is achieved drawing out the letters with my tablet in Procreate.

  • Text decorations will be my creative license if nothing is detailed.
  • For text with more than 10 words, please purchase the required extra. 
  • For commercial use, please purchase the required extra as well. 


I'd love you to message me before to talk more about your order, in case you need anything extra!



I am looking forward to work together!

Jules

Reviews


:

I have worked with Jules now on several different projects. Always quick turnaround and so easy to work with. She has great creativity. I would trust her with any of your projects!

:

Jules was great and did exceptional work. She showed great care and she was always in communication with me and completed the project exactly how I needed it and she was fast. Definitely recommend her services. Thanks again Jules!

:

Great to work with!

:

So great to work with and beautiful work. Super quick!

:

Great! As I wanted, fast and friendly contact, great work. She respond to all my questions and was willing to develop my idea. I will order again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий