вторник, 19 ноября 2019 г.

Create Business Infographic And Illustration Design For You











About:

Are you looking BUSINESS INFOGRAPHIC & ILLUSTRATION DESIGN?



My INFOGRAPHIC DESIGN process is created to produce stunning and high-quality infographics for you to influence your audience in your business or product. 



Our goal is to offer you top-notch and real creative design services that will add value to you or your company. I will create creative, eye-catching, unique and visually-arresting infographic design for your personal or professional use. 



What you get in $20? (7 Data Points)



  • 100% Unique and Professional Infographic Design

  • Unlimited Revisions

  • Fast Turnaround Time

  • Provide You All File Formats (Jpg, Png, Pdf, Psd, Ai, Eps, Cdr)
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 
  • Customer Support


Thanks,


LogoFeast :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I found communication and timeliness to be the most challenging. I would put in a request of a 2-3 changes and only one of them would be done. This happened for a week.

Seller's Response:

Really appreciate getting the source file :) They also practically redid the job because I wanted something slightly different. Just chat with them.

Seller's Response:

I would love to work for you again in future.

Seller's Response:

Very nice work and quick turn around. I will be coming back for more help cleaning up my info-graphical ideas for sure! Jeremy

:

Thank you !!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий