понедельник, 25 ноября 2019 г.

Make Drawing Painting Illustration For You In My Style











About:

I can make : 



- Characters design/illustration from your idea

- Make illustration drawing/painting in many style ( realistic, comic, manga....)



 IMPORTANT NOTE : 

* Please inbox me first to disscuss about pricing, order start without agreement would be refuse.

* Please describe your ideas carefully, make sure you have a note of what you need before contacting me.

* I do not make logo design

Reviews


:

The new variation of my character was exactly what I needed

:

Another great one!

:

Second time working with longan2006. I knew he would impress me before I started and look how it turned out!

:

Longan ist ready for nearly anything you might throw at him as an order!

:

What an amazing professional! I started as a buyer, now I'm a fan. Can't wait to see what we come up with next




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий