понедельник, 25 ноября 2019 г.

Illustrate Medieval Fantasy Map











About:

Hello! Thanks for reaching me. In this gig i'll be illustrating maps, mostly fantasy medieval, like Tolkien's. Please check out the description below for more details about each pack.



Despite the diferences in the maps sizes, all of them can have common features. That's concerning the locations and environmental elements.



The names of the locations on the samples are illustratives. When starting the project, let's discuss if you want it named by me.



- State -

One map on good size (A4) so you can get already a good amount of information.



- Country -

One map on good size (A4), delivering you a lot of information.



- Continent -

One map on a big size (A3), with detailed large amount of information.



Thanks for reaching me. When starting the project, please tell me all the information i need to get you he best possible result. Have a good day!

Reviews


:

just what i was looking for. thank you!

:

Very nice. Thank you!

:

Adriano is a clear communicator and appreciates what you need and your timeline. He has quality art and will adjust when needed without delay. I recommend!

:

thank you for your excellent work! will you email me blank map? artwallis@gmail.com

:

It was quite wonderful working with this seller, he understood exactly what I required with my order. Then quickly worked to put all of the ideas together into a beautiful map!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий