среда, 27 ноября 2019 г.

Illustrate Your Childrens Book In Whimsical Watercolor











About:

Every good children's book needs complimentary visuals. My whimsical watercolor style will give your story a warm, and friendly personality. Your pages will come alive and invite young readers and parents alike to reach out and grab your book, and from there, they won't be able to put it down. I'll turn your written script into a vibrant, whimsical wonderland of charming visuals that will have children asking to read it again and again!



Appealing design is at the core of what makes my children’s book illustrations special. The first thing I focus on is how a character will be perceived by the reader. I ask myself how I can use the principles of design to craft a charming character that readers want to connect with on an emotional level. From there, I experiment with shape and color until I come to a design that fits the story being told. And so each storybook design is uniquely tailor made, none the same as the last. 



If you you want a professional illustrator that understands the principles of design and color, and can add a unique visual flavor to your children’s book, then I’m your artist. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller asked questions when he wasn't sure. Great communication

Seller's Response:

Thank you Robbyn! You were very through and clear with the info provided. I also deeply appreciate the tip! Enjoy your illustration!

Seller's Response:

Good communication, delivery on time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Your book covers look fantastic!

Seller's Response:

It is my third time and i felt as he is doing me a favr. Incresed his prices in 60%




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий