вторник, 19 ноября 2019 г.

Draw Or Illustrate Any Cartoon Character











About:

It's better to send me a message regarding complex pictures such as a hard character or a complicated background so we can discuss about it before ordering!!!

Hi there, Im Shen!

I will illustrate artworks in my personal style which varies from Disney, to anime to original as shown in my gallery.

For best perfect results, give me reference images and all details you need.

Any doubts? Write me and I'll be happy to discuss about your needs and send a custom offer :)



I draw original, Disney style or any other style you'd like me to imitate, mainly portraits or full body characters. it can vary from a picture of you, to your original character (oc), or even a fanart of your favorite character.



Creatures like animals/robots/monsters/etc will costs $25 each.

Early and small amendments are accepted.

However major amendments after the finished product has been delivered will be charged $15 extra.

I do not draw nudity, kissing, erotic, sexual content and any kind of NSFW.



If you have any question feel free to contact me :)

Thank you!!



Reviews


:

This is my third commission with Shen and the quality of work and communication is still excellent! Thank you so much

:

Another one

:

So cute ( ˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ) I love it!

:

Awesome work!! My favorite artist

:

Shen’s work is absolutely stunning!!! It is beautiful, playful, and intimate. Highly recommended!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий