понедельник, 25 ноября 2019 г.

Digitally Color Your Black And White Line Art











About:

I will digitally color your finished black and white line art in my style. If you have some cool line art but don't know how to color it or simply don't have the time, I will do it for you.



Especially practical for cartoonists and comics artists who need high quality coloring for their works.




Please do not order before sending me a message with a picture so that I can make you an estimate for the job. I respond to questions promptly, so feel free to contact me.



This $15 gig is for coloring of only one character/object that already has a solid line art. If you have a large and complex scene with many details and characters check my standard or premium packages. Or you can upgrade your basic order through my extras.



This gig is primarily for coloring already finished black and white illustrations. If you have a scanned drawing made with pencil or pen on paper, and you want me to create a fine precise digital line art from it, choose my other gig "I will make a fine line art from your drawing".



I will provide you with jpg, png or psd file.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

A work of art by a professional, always GREAT!

:

Thanks, my friend! Great experience and great client. :)

:

Great works thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий