среда, 27 ноября 2019 г.

Draw A Detailed Dark Art Illustration With Pointillism Style











About:

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for visiting my Gig.



Try to find a badass artwork for your clothing company?

you found it, mate!


I can make a badass illustration with pointillism style.
I have 9 years experience for make illustrations for clothing, cover albums & merchandise for band and for community worldwide.
I can draw whatever you want in any style, but i prefer drawing with pointillism style.

so let me know what drawing styles you need!



You will get professional work from me, artwork with detailed pointillism and good compositions it will be perfect for your company, merchandise or personal needed also.

You will get Hi-Res jpg and source file with good quality, layered PSD and also Vector Files by request
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other question.



Thank you.

Thesacredeyes

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always amazing working with Indra. He cares if your're satisfied.

:

thanks mate 😊

:

Created exactly what I wanted very quickly!

:

Good designer as always. Would highly recommend.

:

Smoothest process ever. Seller worked with me over and over and over again until I was 100% satisfied with my drawing. Extremely satisfied with his artwork too, the man is very gifted. He always replied whenever I messaged him. Will be definitely buying again. Thank you so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий