суббота, 18 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Unique Backstory For Your Latest Ttrpg Character











About:

"Knowing others is intelligence,

Knowing yourself is true wisdom"

-Lao Tzu



Than you for choosing to look at my gig. It is always an exciting time to write something new!



With this gig you will receive an original and exciting backstory for your newest character that will tie your hero to the world you play in. The backstory will include a provided description of who you will play and their important moments in their life, at least 2 accomplices and people from their past to accompany them and a list of unique plot hooks to help your DM give your character a unique side quest.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The sellers communication was fantastic (the best I've seen so far, here on fiverr) and he did an awesome work, coming up with a brilliant Idea for my characters backstory, including everything I asked him for. Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

worked with me and technically my DM to make a backstory I was really happy with would definitely use again

Seller's Response:

it was so hard to stop writing for your character! you had some great information and it was so good :)

Seller's Response:

Shaun was exceptional during the whole process, being very responsive, flexible and adapting quickly to my feedback. Despite being new to Vampire the Masquerade he accepted the challenge and managed to get familiar with the lore and deliver a cohesive and interesting story. I can only imagine, for ttrpgs with whom he's more familiar that the work can only be even better. Thanks Shaun!

:

Thank you for the chance to have a go at your backstory! All the best for you character!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий