среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.

Create Unique Environment Concept Art











About:

Welcome to my gig,


I will design and/or illustrate a character for your project, from medieval period, scifi, cyberpunk, you name it.


Here are some notes I would like you to take a look first:


  • Custom offers are acceptable.
  • My style of design and illustrate.
  • On time delivery.
  • High quality images.
  • Contacting me before placing order is more preferable.


If you still have any concern, please feel free to reach out to me and I will try my best to answer all of them.


Reviews


:

Did an excellent job communicating, and delivered great artwork in a timely manner. I look forward to working together again.

:

Everything was perfect. Quick delivery, good communication and listened to feedback to make it exactly how I wanted it. Will be working with them again!

:

the art came out lovely and was exactly what I asked for from him

:

Great Artist, will use again.

:

Great work as always, I'll continue to use him in the future




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий