воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

A Wonderful Illustration For Childrens Books And More











About:

Magical realism for you. 



I draw illustrations for:



- children's and adult books 

- coloring books 

- covers, and much more

- custom illustrations



I add any text, name or message.
beautiful artistic stylization.



Feel free contact me and we discuss your project.



What you need to know?
 
I provide unlimited revisions for sketches and I can make some changes in color. Once you get the final illustration you have one free change anything on this illustration. But next changes will be with extra charge.


By placing an order you are agreeing to the terms on this page.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am grateful for her exquisite artistry and creativity. Polina is kind and her art work is magnificent. Each and every delivery is such a gift.

Seller's Response:

wonderful project! thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Polina is an amazing artist! I truly believe she can create anything that she is presented with. She has the ability to see what is in my mind, and transform it to paper with her hands. And then she adds her own personal style and flair, creating something even better than I could've imagined. She is so patient, professional, and makes sure to deliver an exceptional product. I 100% recommend!

Seller's Response:

wow! thank you so much! it was a wonderful project!

Seller's Response:

This artist is just amazing! I ve tried her with many different projects and she always impresses me with her work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий