среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.

Make Enamel Pin Design For You











About:

Hi) I will create enamel pin for you :)



Please be as descriptive as possible. The order included revision requests comparable to the package what you choose.



If you have any questions - message me :)

Reviews


:

Very easy and kind to work with. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it!! I would highly recommend them!

:

Yes, she knows the industry and was also very quick to work with. I could have got the service from someone for half the price however the speed in which she responded and worked was worth it.

:

Absolutely amazing, very friendly, thoughtful and the work was delivered well within the agreed time and to an exceptionally high standard.

:

Val does it again! Highly recommended.

:

My pin came out beautiful!!!!!! Would definitely recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий