вторник, 28 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Nsfw Or Sfw Black And White Anime Manga Style











About:

Hello there... Welcome to my gigs :)


ALWAYS GIVE THE BEST TO MY CLIENT



I will draw everything you want into BnW anime-manga style


Thing that I do :
1. Original Character
2. Fanart
3. Furry & Simple mecha
4. NSFW/SFW


*Please message me first before you make an order





Reviews


:

What an amazing experience from beginning to end. Otakraptor's communication was unparalleled compared to other artists I've worked with in the past. More than willing to work with you to deliver your idea exactly how you imagined it. Will definately be doing future business with Otakraptor!

:

Everything was perfect! Fast replies and great communication, worked out the details together, so the final result would be just what I wanted. Stunning artwork with amazing attention to detail. Result was delivered in a short time and exceeded my expectations!

:

Otakraptor is an amazing artist. It was a pleasure working with them and I can easily say that all my expectations were exceeded. I tend to be a very selective person, I weighed the pros and cons of around 40 artists before picking otakraptor for my piece. They are a talented artist, speedy, friendly, and open to taking lots of suggestions. 10/10

:

Great communication and finished faster than expected

:

10/10 he have blesed hands ahahahahaha




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий