среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.

Provide Garment Design And Illustrations











About:

Hello!

I specialize in

1. Stylized fashion sketches, made in alignment with your brand identity.

    Includes:

-Technical flat sketches

-Stylized vector sketches

-Stylized fashion Illustrations, [ hand & digital ]

of garments & accessories. (based on references provided by you / from scratch designs by me)  



2. Collection design: From scratch, thoroughly researched Fashion (Garment/Accessories) collection design, based on inspiration provided by you/done by myself, if needed. In case of an absence of pre-determined theme by your end, if you are in need of me to come up with the inspiration/ theme for the collection, I start with research of on going relevant fashion direction & proceed in accordance with guidelines provided by you.



Generally Cerebral, Divergent, Progressive, High Fashion in nature.

Although, I will of course mold & mend as per individual needs :)

Looking forward!



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий