четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Your Album Artwork











About:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing my gig!

I am a professional illustrator and graphic designer. I work on Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint. I’d love to create this illustration for you, I’ll deliver it in high quality.

Feel free to take a look at some of my drawings and reviews! Or you can message me and we'll discuss art styles that would fit with the themes of your project.

Thank you for sending a brief description of your project, and I'll get back to you with a quote and ideas for the design.

Kind regards,

Mouad

Reviews


:

Extremely quick, professional and polite. The finished product needed a slight revision, which was completed in under an hour to an amazing standard. Thank you!

:

I loved the finished product! He was extremely professional and worked perfectly within the time frame. He was even able to work with my budget, which I'm really grateful for. I would highly recommend!

:

This seller is incredible. The idea I had for him wasn't super hard but it required talent and attention to detail. He works fast and efficiently. I had 3 lengthy revisions - he was able to complete them ASAP. He provided a superior product and I was able to meet my deadline. I will 100% be back.

:

great job!

:

Great artist to work with, created just what I asked for




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий