четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Professional Graphic Design Work











About:

Hi , I am graphic designer with experience in adobe illustrator and adobe Photoshop. 



My services include:



  • Image Photoshoping
  • Image retouching
  • High resolution conversion
  • Cover page illustration
  • Vector Tracing
  • Recreation of image in Ai
  • and much more




NOTE: Please discuss the requirements before placing order.



You can ask me for any assistance anytime.Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Communication. Sellers took my idea and did exactly what I needed. Highly recommended.

:

As before, very happy with her work!

:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I look forward to working with you again.☺

:

Need changes to an Illustrator file - she did a GREAT job and delivered early! I'll hire her again when needed!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий