воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Create Hand Drawn Watercolor Illustrations For You











About:

Hello,



Thank you for checking out my traditional watercolor gig. I create illustrations in expressionist watercolors. 



I will create for you unique, clean, detail, or expressionist watercolor illustrations for you

This illustrations perfect for:



  •  blog 
  • pattern
  • blanket 
  • scarf
  • cooking recipes 
  • book cover
  • artwork
  • packaging
  • baby suits 
  • food menu
  • logo
  • anything you want to draw. 


All work is Hand drawn!  My work is done on paper, with using professianal watercolors and my hands. And my drawing will be hand-made and then processed in Photoshop to ensure image quality. Delivery file: Jpeg/Png 300 dpi



Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you



Any Questions ? Each artwork is special, so, please contact me before ordering and we can discuss your request, and I will create best illustrations for you! 

Ready to place order - select package and press order button. 



Looking forwards 

Talitha <3



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The watercolor illustration is exactly what I was looking for. I recommend this seller and will hire again in the future. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou, glad to work with you! Looking forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

I love this! It was exactly what I hoped for. Such a talented artist. Easy to communicate with. Fast to respond. Wonderful delivery. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience! Will love to work again! :D

Seller's Response:

What a pleasure to work with a talented, responsive artist. You have my permission to use these works in your online and personal portfolios. Thanks, Dennis McCrory




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий