понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Create Children Story Book Illustrations











About:

Hello,  I am an artist, illustrator, and graphic designer. I love cartoons and,You can order portraits, pop art, line art, children illustrate, book covers, logo, and mascot or anything. I'm grateful if I can make people happy with what I have done. I love my job & I still feel like a kid while drawing. Feel free to contact me if you like my work. :)



"PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER"

I am a professional graphics designer and i a have done many project on children book illustrations.
* children story books
*  illustrations, 
* cartoon characters, etc. 
  


* I will draw illustration (for kids or whatever you need) ,


* also I can do story boarding, 


* draw concept design and so on.



$5 = only 1 character not background 



$15 = 1 page 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий