понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Draw You A Digital Art Illustration











About:

Hello! I offer professional, clean, and detailed commissions of characters, OCs, or real people.



EXTRA GIG(S):

  • Additional character +$10
  • Half Body +$5
  • Full Body +$10
  • Detailed Background +$20


I will draw:

  -real people

  -OCs

  -fanart of any genre



I will NOT draw:

  -mecha

  -NSFW



MY PROCESS

  1. I will send you a rough sketches for you decide revisions on if desired. When I send the sketch, please be honest with things I should change, so I can improve the drawing to your liking.
  2. I will send you the lineart and you can make minor adjustments at this time.
  3. (If package with color is chosen) You will be sent the illustration with flat colors. Here you can revise the color palette.
  4. I deliver the final product (png and pdf file at pre-determined image size). Please consider leaving a review; I'd love to hear what you think!


 I'll do my best to make sure it is completely up to your standards!



So that I can fulfill your vision, here are some materials I'll need:



  • A detailed description
       or

  • A reference photo


Any questions? Please contact me!



Thanks for reading,

JulipJulip

Reviews


:

Total pleasure to work with! They listened and communicated well and delivered it very fast. Would use their services again.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий