понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Draw A Cartoon Version Of Yourself











About:

Hi! I’ll draw a cartoon version of yourself just for fun or for your business. I will follow your requests and preferences sending you every step of the project so that you can change it as you like. I can draw it it my own style or however you want your avatar to look like. If you have any request or question don’t hesitate to contact and I’ll be more than happy to help you!

Reviews


:

I asked Gendraws to produce a cartoon version of an existing photo I had. She understood the brief straight away and immediately started working on it. Her communication was great and she kept me involved at every step. Gendraws was a pleasure to work with and was seems lovely! Thank you so much!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий