понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Draw A Cool And Beautiful Anime Art











About:

Hello guys,



Welcome to my gig :)



Do you want to make your own manga original character? Or you want to make yourself become an anime character?

You come to the right place, I will help you to create your imagination become an awesome illustration, and with a good price as well.

You only need a description or a sample picture of your original character and I will make them better. You can also order a FanArt of your favorite anime/manga character.



I do:

-Male/Female Chara

-FanArt

-Original Character

-Simple Background (simple shape, color)



Don't:

-Mecha

-NSFW (If you really want it so bad, contact me first and we can discuss it)

-Detailed Background or detailed weapon (if you want it so bad, just chat me first, and the price can be negotiated first)

-Logo



Other Information, please contact me and we can discuss it together, Thanks :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great artist with extremely fast service

Seller's Response:

thank you very much! It's nice working with you again 😊

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, it's a pleasure working with you

:

Good artist. Artwork was delivered ahead of schedule




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий