понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Create Visually Compelling Illustrations For Your Brand











About:

Hi there, I'm Ayesha, an illustrator and graphic designer. I love communicating ideas through visuals and illustrations making them compelling and memorable. My gamut of skills include collages, isometry, perspective drawing and character design.



WORK PROCESS:

  1. You will provide all the information / content needed for the project, and we'll discuss how to bring your ideas to life.
  2. I will sketch the idea and I will send a blueprint to you. All feedback and changes compositionally are to be discussed at this stage.
  3. I will start the colouring process and send to you some previews with variations.
  4. After final approval, I will send across the handover / final files


Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts! :)



NOTE:

  • Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.
  • Price can vary based on your requirement of illustration

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий