вторник, 28 апреля 2020 г.

Create Childrens Book Illustrations And More











About:

I Will Create Childrens Book Illustrations And More



I am an expert illustrator who creates beautiful and detailed illustrations of anything. The illustrations are created in Adobe Illustrator and the finished illustrations will be in AI, EPS, JPG or PNG formats.



I draw illustrations for:



  • children's  books 
  • coloring books 
  • covers, and much more
  • custom illustrations & much more

What We Offer?

  • Unique and Creative Children Book illustrations
  • Printable HQ JPG, and PNG format files.
  • Unlimited Revisions till your satisfaction with friendly support


If  you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Feel free contact me and we discuss your project.



NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION.

Thank you

Reviews


:

He was very good at working off of a limited description of what I was looking for. He did a great job with little direction. I would recommend working with him for sure.

:

The seller is very responsive and the communication has been good. I appreciate his effort. What I didn't realised when I placed an order was that he won't be drawing anything from scratch. Basically he would find illustrations that are already available in public domain, and put them together with small modifications. I guess it would be the same with other illustrators, and it wasn't a huge problem for me because I needed the drawing only for a casual use, but he probably won't be suitable for work that requires more creativity/originality.

:

I am so pleased with the with the work completed. I will be making more orders for sure one of the best gigs. 5 stars all round from me. Arrived on due date. Very friendly service also.

:

He is one of the best between him and his team he will forever have your illustrations on point. I’ve recommended him to several of my friends and hoping they contact him soon. One of the best as far as communication. I will only use rehan for most of my projects!

:

Excellent artist. I loved that the seller was very responsive, took to my ideas very well, He was able to completely capture the vision. The quality of his illustration are superb, I would highly recommend his work and will definitely be using his services in the future!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий