воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Any Fantasy Character Illustration











About:

Hi, 


I can make proficient high contrast or shading representations. Customary or computerized. Metaphorical workmanship, idea craftsmanship, contemporary representation. 


Dream craftsmanship and Characters for Game, Board Game, Fantasy Illustrations for books - what do you need? Simply pick and think of me!)) 


I have understanding on character configuration, foundations and representation (Imaginative Realism, Fantasy, Erotic Art). I have an incredible flexibility at an opportunity to adjust onto some particular style that the undertaking requires, however, I likewise have the capacity to take my own innovative choices if the task permits me. 


I feel great working into the two fields: customary and computerized workmanship. As should be obvious in my display, I can utilize the conventional assets learned and move them into the making of advanced representations winch allude pictorial assets of customary workmanship.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий