четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Your Dnd Character











About:

I am digital artist/illustrator and I woud like to help you make your chracters come to life. Provide a brief description or a D&D character sheet and I will do the rest :)

Reviews


:

So easy to work with, messaged before ordering as I was ordering something a little different from standard, sent me so many copies and revisions and was amazingly fast as well!! Absolutely recommend!

:

Ordered before I went to bed, and got the order when I woke up. Very quick and exactly what I had imagined. Definitely will commission more when I have more characters I want to play.

:

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking. Great to work with. I will be coming back for my next character art. Highly recommended.

:

Very friendly and fast at delivering.

:

saladis_art is super awesome to work with! I'm very happy with the end result!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий