воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Anything You Want In Anime Or Cartoon Style











About:

[Please! If possible message me before ordering! So we can talk more about the details and I can finish it sooner!]



You can choose basically everything!



  • Hair Style
  • Body Type
  • Clothes
  • Pose
  • Human or not...

  • Colors


You can also send me a picture of you and I'll draw you as an Anime/Cartoon Character!



EXTRA OPTIONS:



You can add on Extra:



  • SUPER FAST DELIVERY = Delivery in only 5 hours! +$15
  • Extra fast delivery = Delivery in 1 day +$5

  • Source File +$10
  • Additional Revision (you already have one included for free) +$5

  •  Additional Figures (People on the drawing) +$5

  •  Background/Scene +$5

  • TEXT = in Any font +$5



IMPORTANT:



It is really important that you contact me before ordering that way you don't end up paying more than you really should!



Also, If you contact me before we can negotiate different prices from the packages already defined!


Thank you if you read this far! :)


Reviews


:

this is absolutely better then what I pictured in my head 100% above and beyond and anyone that doesn't pick this artist is foolish :) so freaking happy with this!!!!

:

It was fast and well made. I am extremely happy with the finished product and will be recommending this artist to all my friends.

:

She did a great job!!

:

Awesome! You exceeded my expectations!

:

Seller is talented




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий