вторник, 28 апреля 2020 г.

Draw And Illustrate Your Ideas In Digital Hand Drawn Style











About:

In this illustration gig, I will draw your ideas in my hand drawn style.



DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS



I will draw the illustrations digitally using a Wacom drawing tablet in Adobe Photoshop. I will send you a high resolution file in 300/600 dpi PNG (transparent background) or JPEG as final file, and PSD file as source files.



Please message me if you want a customize order and send me reference photos or samples as your inspiration ideas. You can also brief me with your initial and complete details and rough doodle sketch as guide so I can fully visualize your overall ideas and direction.



Thank you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for all your hard work. I will definitely be using you in other projects in the near future. Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Rozuna! :)

Seller's Response:

excellent art work, amazing communication, Zelda asked lots of questions to make sure she got the details correct. very, very happy with her work a talented artist that works very hard to please. thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Bellebird! <3 <3 <3 I'm soooo HAPPY you love the artwork I did for Libby!

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Artist was very kind and great at communicating with me. She was able to complete my project very quickly and delivered exactly what I was hoping for. I will definitely be back to work with her again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий