четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Draw A Fashion Sketch











About:

Do you want to make your bridal dream gown and need someone to illustrate it? Do you have an idea about a garment and need an illustration? Or simply would like a fashion illustration? I can draw you a fashion sketch in pencil or color, or help you finalize your garment, I can make an artistic or a technical sketch.The gig is comprised as follows:

1 gig-for 1 figure/object in pencil outline with minimal shading

2 gigs-for one figure/object in pencil with more detailed shading and/or prints.

3 gigs-for 1 figure/object in color(watercolor&marker)

As my current schedule fluctuates, please message me before placing any order so i can best accommodate you and deliver it in a timely manner. 

I am happy to do revisions to give the best results,however I reserve the right to charge you if I consider that I have followed your instructions and have done my best to illustrate your product and need to make major revisions. Thank you!



Reviews


:

brilliant job. very impressed. highly recommend

:

fantastic job!! very impressed

:

great job and done in good time

:

Easy to work with. Super professional. Great attention to detail. Fantastic artist!

:

Always a pleasure working with her!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий