суббота, 18 апреля 2020 г.

Draw Concept Art Of Anything U Want











About:

  Dear my buyers, 



  • First of all, thank you for visiting my gig page. I know that you expect a good drawing when you hire me for a gig. I always do everything I can to create the best artwork for you and ensure that my buyers are happy. I'm a professional artist with 8 years experience so I'm able to draw in many styles of art.


  • As you see, my gig start with option $50, you may be hoping you'll receive a magical peice of artwork for $50. But sometimes that is not enough, depending on the illustration's detail and overall quality. So please contact me before you hit the "BUY" button, I will give you a suitable price based on what you require.


  • I can draw ANYTHING YOU WANT
    
  • How to commission me: 

 - STEP 1: Send me a note inbox,  short description and reference images (number of characters, creatures, details in background...). we will disscuss about ideas and anything else, when we agree with each order about artwork, price, .... please go to step 2


- STEP 2: I'll send custom offer with the price we mutually agreed on, just accept it to place order



  • Thank you.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I did tell him not to mess with the subtitle but he did anyway. However, stupid coronavirus has my attention all twisted up in the game so...yeah.

:

Very happy. The seller and I went through several email passes, discussing what I was looking for. My request was hard because didn't have any preconceived ideas about the look of the character. That is never easy because the seller wanted to "get it right" for me. The seller was patient and thorough and came up with something very cool! I hope he/she will work with me again.

:

He did a great job at following my directions. He has the ability to implement feedback fast. The quality of the work requested was superb as well. I will definitely be working with him again in the future.

:

Thank you for your tip, Im glad you love my work

:

I really enjoy working with Phanduy. I have used him several times in the past and I will continue to work with him in the future. He is promote, communicative, and does a great job :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий