понедельник, 21 мая 2018 г.

I will draw and mail you a cool micro art drawing

I will draw and mail you a cool micro art drawing












About:

Hello all,

I will draw you a Micro Art ORIGINAL on a 4 x 6 index card in my art style. The design will be done in pen and ink. Just decide what you want in the drawing , give me your mailing address and I will do the rest.

If you need more cards just change the "basic gig quantity to what ever amount you want.

$5 - Gets you a cool card in my style.

$5 - Extra if you want text on your design (For quantities over 5 please message me for a discount:-)

$10 - I will spend extra time adding more detail to ONE 4x6 card. (You also get it on acid free art stock.)

$40 - Will get you a truly amazing piece of art. Double the size! (6x8) on acid free art stock! With this paper I can add double the detail. The cards look Amazing!

$20 - Gets a cleaned up 600 dpi scan. Perfect for whatever printing needs you have.

Important: I will need a mailing address from you. Fiverr does not give it to me.

After I finish the drawing/s all pictures are put in plastic slip cases with card stock backing and shipped. Orders in the US take 1-5 days and international orders can take up to 2 weeks.

Reviews


bavablothing:Thank u so much amazing work couldnt ask for anything more!

ericblak1947:Thank you, once again!

amilton646:Awesome!!!!

ericblak1947:Thank you, for you order!

sknight1:OMG! I LOVE it. It awesome. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий