воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will do cute creative illustration for you

I will do cute creative illustration for you












About:

Hi Welcome to my Gig,
I illustrate anything with Adobe Illustrator. I'm mostly interest doing children books.
for sure I'll do a best illustrations for a very lower price than others.

I'll send you 300DPI JPG/PNG and you can also buy original source files which are AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PSD . Please checkout my gig extras for extra file types.


I've illustrated more than 800 children's Books and a lot of other stuffs, by experience I know exactly what you are looking for and what's your need is.

I need you to send me exact things and ideas which are going to be on each page of your treatise as you wish. or explain me what you need to be drawn. then I'll draw the thing in your mind.

What we do ?
  • - Children Story Books
  • - Family Experience album in cartoon style
  • - Draw mascot characters
  • - Kindle Albums
  • - and many other stuffs ( please contact me before place orders for special requests )

Thank you so much

Reviews


ericksmalls1:Yes that is perfect thank you so much

creativeadobe:Thank you so much Sir, A great customer!!! very patience with my work provided clear information!!!\r\nThank you so much again and again Sir!\r\nI really looking forward working with you.

kelechibook1:I will work with this seller again. I was pleased how promptly he revised and provided what I wanted

creativeadobe:Great customer! I really looking forward working with you. A++++++++++++++

yvonneblack983:Great illustrator. Great job. Good communication. Very kind and easy to communicate with. Worked very hard on my book. Thank you so much Creativeadobe!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий