четверг, 25 октября 2018 г.

I will make cartoon characters and creatures

I will make cartoon characters and creatures












About:

I can provide fun and interesting characters for your book or game. I specialize in drawing animals of all kinds. Not realistic, but cartoony. I can also draw your picture as a comic or cartoon.
Gamers often ask for emotes and logos for Twitch or YouTube.

I work best with detailed descriptions of how you would like your picture to be completed while being flexible with the style.

You can contact me with any questions regarding character ideas and I'm sure we can come up with something fun.

Reviews


readysetgrow215:He has done about 5/6 designs of mines that should let you know he is the best at what he does thanks a million!

mhgentry:Very easy to talk to and work with, as always.

redbarn2015:the best experience.

mhgentry:Easy to work with and very understanding of my crazy schedule.

oliat5:The best cartoonist on Fiverr, hands down.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий