среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

I will do digital art illustration and character design

I will do digital art illustration and character design












About:

If you’re interested please read:

- Paypal only (USD). 
- I will send you a sketch before, after the sketch is approved, I won't modify it unless you pay an additional cost;
- No refunds;
- I will send you pictures during the process;
- Time may take from 2 to 3 days , but I'll try to do it as soon as possible.
- I have the right to refuse your commission;
- I have the right to post your commission on my social media and portfolio. 
additional price for the backgrounds, sorry. 

Reviews


napesnake:Very professional, easy understanding and excellent artwork.

raydash30:Napesnake is such a good client.. he's such a great client and easy to deal with.. more projects to come

keijing:This seller is awesome, super taleneted, and great with communication! I'd highly recommend him and will be going to him for all of my future artwork!

raydash30:thanks for my wonderful experience madam.. hope to have a project to you again in the future.

josephjlipari:I would strongly recommend raydash30. This was our second time contracting with him, raydash30 provides high quality, timely and consistent delivery. 5 STARS.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий