среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will draw vector illustration in any style

I will draw vector illustration in any style












About:

I will draw any illustration or graphic design

I do complex or sophisticated illustration too send me a custom quote before buying my gig so we could discuss me

I dont do animation or sprite sheet animation but if you want me to separate the object of the illustration, i could provide you the parts

I work mainly and illustrator 

Provide a high resolution files

contact me or message me first if you have a long run project for my availablity or if you have something to ask

Or maybe just to say HI

Reviews


gamebr8ker:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

joshua92931:Great artwork

mcnerneyryan:Very happy with the final product. Great artist!

joshua92931:Great artwork

toonytoons:thank you for your patience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий