вторник, 30 октября 2018 г.

I will draw a professional and original complete sleeve. Colored.

I will draw a professional and original complete sleeve. Colored.












About:

Greetings! 


Looking for an original tattoo? I'm your best choice!

With over 100 tattoos done by myself, i'm highly qualified to design an excelente tattoo. Just bring your idea and i will make an awesome ilustration for you. 

Why should you choose me?

  • Excelent artirts
  • I can transform your idea into almost every style
  • I am a tattoo artist too, i know exactly what a design requires
  • I will deliver the design asap
  • I'm definitely not a troublemaker
  • All my jobs are done by hand, and will be scanned.
  • Quality tools to job
 
Hope we can work together.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed.



Reviews


justinfigaro:Good work but need more communication, understandable where things in life happens

dalakone:Outstanding Experience!

kaneowen556:Thankyou, this is just what I have wanted for a long time. May even come back for more!

jmakula:Wasn’t bad, love what he did.

dalakone:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий