среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will make cover and illustrations for your children book in watercolor style

I will make cover and illustrations for your children book in watercolor style












About:

Hi! I am children book illustrator. I can make illustrations in watercolor, ink or pencils.

I have 10 years experience of children book illustration, book cover design and oil painting.

The link for my full portfolio will be given upon request.

Thank you

Maryna

Reviews


nlinder:Great customer service and quick turn around. I’m very happy with my product

marynasalagub:It was my pleasure working with this buyer. Excellent experience.

seneitrajones:Very quick response and very satisfied. thank you

seneitrajones:Exactly what I asked for. Thank you!!

smasnica1:She is professional, concise and delivers what she promises in a timely manner! For my particular order, she went above and beyond. I would HIGHLY recommend for any illustration, she is very talented!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий