среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will design professional illustrations for you

I will design professional illustrations for you












About:

Hi,

Did you looking for a illustration for your bussiness, sport team, community, etc.?
I will draw it for you (it can be animal, person type, etc). I will make the color in detail, this is original my own work.

Important Rules :
Basic gig $5 for rough sketch
+Extra gig $10 for black and white
+Extra $40 for a full color
+Extra $10 for PNG transparant files
I work 6 days a week, delayed response might happen during weekend.

+ check my extra gig if you want the source file (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF)

Reviews


joannaszymczak:would encourage you to use. He is very good.

triple_a:very nice client!

koolkattoronto:Great artist! Absolutely wonderful to work with. Have done a few projects with the artist already and not been disappointed even once! Will definitely rehire!! Thanks for the awesome work!

triple_a:amazing experience!

joannaszymczak:as always would recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий