четверг, 25 октября 2018 г.

I will create or modify your any image into line based vector art with clean lines

I will create or modify your any image into line based vector art with clean lines












About:

Hi, I am professional in vector line art details or outline design. Thanks! for reviewing my outclass Gig
I am expert in adobe Photoshop and illustrator in 6  years experience in graphic design will definitely provide you quality work
I will professionally create or modify your any image into line based vector art with clean lines, for patent
applications or for design purposes and portraits
(no problem with low quality logos images) also vectorize your
existing logo with professional vector tracing techniques,
 Professional work from very Experienced Artist
Fast communication and  Express Delivery!!!.
Offer Unlimited Revisions.
Printable resolution
Provide you all file format like PDF, JPEG, AI, PNG etc

* No auto tracing
** 100% MANUAL Vector
*** 100% commercial rights.
**** Recreate your lost pixels.
***** 100% satisfaction guarantee.
******100% vector image guarantee.
Thanks!!

Reviews


jumpup:Thank you for your great work. I'll definitely be back with more ideas.

wasiulhuq:Thank you!!

cocjeanie:Worked great! Wasiulhuq delivered exactly what I was looking for and provided me with a source file that I can use to make minor changes even though I have an older version of Adobe illustrator. Great job!

wasiulhuq:Great buyer. Clear instruction and easy to work with! OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE. Thanks a lot for tip!!!

ldperi:Great job, did everything I said


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий