четверг, 25 октября 2018 г.

I will draw a custom cartoon clipart in a comic art style

I will draw a custom cartoon clipart in a comic art style












About:

I will draw a custom comic style drawing or clipart
of whatever you request! 

*Fantasy *sci fi *adventure *people *Monsters *robots 

whatever you want drawn! 
see other gigs for adding color and extra details
I also have over 10 years experience as a Caricature artist (see my other gig at the bottom of this page)

Are you happy with your illustration or drawing? 
feel free to buy a extra gig on my tip page:
https://www.fiverr.com/ashtmjakcson/accept-a-tip-for-a-job-well-done?funnel=201412231927507155690160
it will go to growing my Caricature business and treats for my dog Wilson :)

Reviews


agarreffi:Ash was a consummate professional. He not only has an impressive talent for illustrating but his understanding of color, shadowing and use of highlights created a finish product that met and exceeded my expectations. Equally important is his ability to quickly turnaround change requests with patience and without complaint. I'm completely satisfied!

ashtmjakcson:Thanks again!

mediocremp:Excellent work!

ashtmjakcson:Thanks again!

riewib:Very nice! Clear communication including a specified offer (so I knew exactly what to expect), great \


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий