среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will make a full color painting of a full body of Bones, muscles or joints

I will make a full color painting of a full body of Bones, muscles or joints












About:

Hi, and thanks for look my gig

I can make beautiful and professional paintings of our anatomy, it can be any parts of the body, like organs, bones or superfisial part of the body, or a full body painting of our bones structure, muscles or joints

if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask, we can descuss about the price, the time or anything you want

have a nice day <3

Reviews


onecure:Great job. On time. Very professional. Great communication.

gottberg:Amazing buyer

anthonymawuli:Good person to work with! Straight to the point, improved on what I​ requested and very responsive.

gottberg:amazing buyer!

fredrikm:Great illustration Just go with Gottberg if you are looking to get some anatomy work done!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий