четверг, 25 октября 2018 г.

I will design attractive label of your product

I will design attractive label of your product












About:

We are a team of creative amp; experienced graphic designers.

Our experience in packaging design includes: product labels, bag packaging, box packaging and complex package layouts. Feel free to contact me directly with your ideas and I will be happy to provide you with a dedicated proposal.

Before we start, I will need: Your visual direction for your business (what is the product? who is your product intended for?), competitors, ideas/style (modern, retro, loud), images, inspirations, colors, materials, dimensions and whatneeds to be on the packaging, eg:logo, wording, bar code...Once I have that, I can get started with the first design concept!Should you need more than what the packages provide, I would be happy to chat and provide a customized proposal just for you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий