среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will illustrate concept art, book cover , album cover

I will illustrate concept art, book cover , album cover












About:

Hello! 

I would like to thank you for visiting my gig page and guarantee that you can expect quality illustrations when you work with me. I will do everything I can to create the best artwork and ensure that you leave happy.

Please contact me before you hit the "BUY" button so that I can give you a suitable price based on what you require.

I will draw whatever you would like in my style of art. I can do all kinds of digital 2D art: book covers, concept art, album cover, and landscapes.

I prefer to work with you in three stages to enensure the best finished piece. 
Stage 1 - I will send a rough concept sketch approval.
Stage 2 - I will send a rough color sketch for your approval. 
Stage 3 - I will send the finished painting. 

Attention: 
  1. Please message me first to discuss the ideas and price before placing the order.
  2. Send me references and information on the art you want me to create. The more information you give me, the better the art will turn out.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Nalar

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий