пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will design a custom character for your game or book

I will design a custom character for your game or book












About:

I am  professional artist with 12 years of experience freelance illustration.
I have worked on art for games, comics, books, etc.

I can work in many different styles, I can adapt easily.

If you would like any extra details, more characters, backgrounds, etc. please, check the "Gigs Extra"

Note: I retain the copyright for any images created through this gig. (You may however use those images any way you choose; however they may be used as stock illustrations in other publications if you do not purchase the copyright.)

Are you happy with your Caricature or drawing? 
feel free to buy a extra gig on my tip page:
https://www.fiverr.com/ashtmjakcson/accept-a-tip-for-a-job-well-done?funnel=201412231927507155690160
it will go to growing my Caricature business and treats for my dog Wilson :)

Reviews


supersixstudios:Another great delivery!

ashtmjakcson:Thanks again!

supersixstudios:He did a great job! Would definitely recommend wholeheartedly!

ashtmjakcson:Thanks again

magicingkakul:awesome! not disappointed at all \nvery happy :) will use service again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий