вторник, 30 октября 2018 г.

I will draw for you cute cartoon animals

I will draw for you cute cartoon animals












About:

I can create for you cute  animals, fantasy cratures,  cartoon characters, RPG monster or your RPG character :)

I am drawing digitally using Adobe Illustator, or Photoshop and I will provide to you high quality image based on your vision.


The price varies on details and quantity of characters or items per illustration.


Before you order I will always send you free preview of your illustation.

If you have a project that doesn't fit any package, feel free to contact me.

Also please check my other gigs.

Cheers and Respect !

Reviews


ipaywithvisa:Excellent illustrations

rufioo:Interesting job.Good collaboration. Thank you kindly.

imfba24:Ilija is very talented and responsive. Produced an extremely quality product that ultimately was exactly what our business was looking for. Thanks for your hard work.

rufioo:Thank you very much. If you need anything I will be here. \r\nI really enjoy in this collaboration. We made very good thing.\r\nLooking forward to collaborate again with this buyer :)

rogerhawke:Excellent Service, responsive and delivered the desired result.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий